Sunday 15 September 2013

31DC2013: Day 15 Delicate Print

Purchased by Me

Good Morning friends!

Today is pretty much the halfway point in the challenge! I can't believe we are already halfway through, this month is flying byyy! Today's prompt is delicate print. I have to say this is my least favourite day of the challenge. What exactly is meant by delicate? Plus the word print is in there. I struggled hardcore with this one. I don't think I'm entirely satisfied with what I came up with, but here it is regardless!


For these nails I started off with Color Club Metamorphosis a beautiful teal glassfleck from last years Spring Collection. From there I used my favourite cut down nail art brush to freehand a delicate pattern in Orly Luxe.



This was one of those manicures that I had no idea what I was going to do when I sat down and my first nail was a shot in the dark! I do like the final outcome, but I'm just not sure how delicate they are! My roommate says they are more pretty than delicate lol.



Well what are your thoughts on these delicate nails?! Do you think these fit the theme?

Be sure to check out The Lacquerologist to see what Emily has come up with for delicate print today! Also be sure to ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY!
Check out last years delicate nails here! Color Club Metamorphosis Orly Luxe

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I think it's much more "delicate" than my manicure for today! And I agree...such a weird prompt! I love that you used Metamorphosis as a base...even though teal wouldn't usually be what I would think of as a "delicate" shade, the subtle shimmer definitely feels delicate to me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks lovely! Cute design! Not sure what they mean by "delicate" either but I guess it's one of those things that are up for interpretation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I think the design is really delicate, probably just the colors make you feel like its a little less delicate if you know what I mean? Either way, Lovely Job!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...