Wednesday 14 August 2013

The Digital Dozen Does Fashion: Snakeskin and Stripes

Purchased by Me

Morning Dolls!

It's mid week in Fashion week here and today I have some nails inspired by a really cute outfit I found on Pinterest! As usual I was browsing around for inspiration and found this outfit that was screaming to be turned into nail art.



Here is the outfit, which can be found here.



On my thumb and index nail I was replicating the shirt of the outfit, so I used Cult Nails Scandalous. Not only because it was the perfect colour, but it's also a jelly adding to that sheer quality of the shirt. I added the gold stripe down the center, with Orly Luxe to capture the gold zippers.



My middle nail is replicating the snakeskin bag. I started off with OPI My Vampire is Buff and then sponged on Essence cafe ole, OPI You Don't Know Jacques and black creme. I went over snakeskin pattern with my small nail art brush and MVIB. On my last two nails, replicating the skirt, I started off with Cult Nails Tempest and then using a dotting tool and black creme I created the dotted pattern on the skirt.



I love this outfit and this is something I would love to wear! I'm a fan of all the aspects and it translated nicely into nail art.

Would you rock a look like this? Either on your nails or as an outfit? Check out the rest of the Digit-al Dozen below!



7 comments:

  1. Super cute! The black and white nails are precious, and I love that you included the snake skin clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the technique for those stripes, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you interpreted this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I love this! I really need to try more skittles!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...