Friday 16 August 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does Fashion: Ombre Bark Dress

Purchased by Me

Happy Friday Friends!

It is the last day in the Digit-al Dozen's Fashion Week and tomorrow will resume with some awesome guest posts from some more absolutely fabulous bloggers. I found today's inspiration while doing nothing other than just browsing around on Pinterest!

black and white nails


Simple, clean and black and white, based on this dress from French Connection,



These nails were super easy to do, but I love the statement they make!!

black and white nails
black and white nails
black and white nails


I started off with 2 coats of my favourite Cult Nails Tempest and then using my favourite cut down nail art brush and Wet n Wild Black Creme I freehanded on the pattern of the dress! I started in the center and made all of the larger dots first and then went outwards and added the smaller dots in the pattern.

black and white nails
black and white nails


These are one of my favourites! I love how simple they are, yet they are majorly eye catching and I think I did a pretty good job at capturing the dress!

What are your thoughts on these nails?! Remember to check out the rest of my comrades posts below!



11 comments:

  1. A brilliant design! Perfect recreation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really awesome! I love things that are simple yet so eye-catching!

    - Toria
    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. are very fond!!

    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic!...I wish there was a nail plate that looks like this...maybe there is; I'll have to check my plate stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...