Friday 21 June 2013

KBShimmer Summer 2013 Selections

Purchased by Me

Morning friends!

Today I have swatches of 3 of the KBShimmer 2013 Summer Collection polishes. This collection was so fabulous and I just couldn't help but get my hands on 3 of them.



Click though to see the rest of my review!




KBShimmer The Dancing Green


KBShimmer The Dancing Green is a remarkably cool polish. It is described as, A almost neon green with blue undertones, accented by fuchsia, sapphire, green and chartreuse glitters in different shapes and sizes. There are so many different shapes and sizes of glitter that just make this such a unique and awesome polish!Also what a great name. Love the play on the dancing queen.

KBShimmer The Dancing Green


I did find that the dip and dab method works best when applying this glitter. That is to dip the brush in the polish and then dab it onto the nail to get a better distribution of glitter. This was about 2.5 coats.

KBShimmer The Dancing Green
KBShimmer What's Your Damage?


KBShimmer What's Your Damage? is a stunner and such a perfect summer polish! It is described as, a white crelly polish with neon green, neon pink, and black glitters. The differing shapes, sizes and colours of glitter poking through the white crelly is so cool. Also the name is just fabulous! I remember saying What's Your Damage back in late elementary school.

KBShimmer What's Your Damage?


I had no issues with application and this was 2 easy coats with top coat.

KBShimmer What's Your Damage?
KBShimmer Totally Tubular


KBShimmer Totally Tubular is a blue polish with circle glitters, so obviously I'm in love! It is described as, a blue-green crelly polish with fuchsia circle glitters in two sizes and fuchsia micro slices, aqua circle glitters and sapphire hex glitters. Plus again the name is just too much fun!

KBShimmer Totally Tubular


This again required a little bit of dabbing to get even distribution of glitter where I wanted it. I would call this 2.5 coats with top coat.

KBShimmer Totally Tubular


Overall I loved this collection and the 3 polishes that I picked. They are all unique and beautiful and perfect for summer. I have had these for awhile, but everytime I went to swatch them I just wanted to wear them so it took a little bit longer than usual to get to my blog :)

Check back this afternoon for something exciting for all of YOU! ;)

2 comments:

  1. What's Your Damage is amazing!! Now I need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I've worn it a few times since this!

      Delete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...