Sunday 3 February 2013

Superbowl Sunday: Let's Go RAVENS!!

Hey everyone!

Anyone else out there football fans and watching the Superbowl tonight? Honestly I'm not the biggest football fan, but my boyfriend is and he grew up in Baltimore so naturally I am a Ravens fan! We watched the AFC championship a few weeks back and I have to say I am excited to watch the game tonight!

Of course in honour of the Superbowl I did some Baltimore Ravens nails!!

baltimore ravens nail art


I did the Ravens logo on my index nail, by looking at an image on Google and using my super small cut down nail art brush. I used black creme, Barielle Grape Escape, Essie Good As Gold and Milani White On The Spot to do all my designs. On my thumb I used Wet n Wild Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night because who couldn't use some glitter! ;)

baltimore ravens nail art
baltimore ravens nail art


I'm actually wearing these right now, cause today is the Superbowl lol. But this is a rare occasion where you guys are getting to see what's actually on my nails! I'm pretty proud I was able to replicate the logo so well and my boyfriend actually loves them too! I tried to convince him to let me do one on his nail, but unfortunately he wasn't down for that lol.

baltimore ravens nail art
baltimore ravens nail art


I'm super excited for tonight and we'll be heading to the bar early (because I don't have TV at school lol) to make sure we get a good table! Will you be watching tonight? Who are you cheering for? Did you do a mani for the occasion?

Hope all of you are having a great Superbowl Sunday! :D

13 comments:

  1. Wow, those nails should help them win! Want to play with them in my Mani Bowl 2013? The 49ers are already winning! Ravens need you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on you team's victory in the Superbowl~ That was a wonderful show yesterday, and so was the ManiBowl thanks in large part to your support of the Ravens! Thank you for playing with me! I had a fun time and I am doing it again next year, can't wait! Hope to see you there!

      lovenailpolish :D

      Delete
  2. Hi Lovely

    I'm your newest follower from LaurenConrad.com
    Love, love your Awesome Blog!

    Feel free to drop by & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rena! Thanks so much for following :) I'm glad you like what you see!!

      Delete
  3. These nails look amazing! Your Raven is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I live in the Bay Area, but I'm secretly rooting for the Raven's too :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! I don't have an affiliation with either team but I was rooting for the Ravens, simply because the 49ers makes me want to stab myself. That might be a little dramatic.

    ANYWAY... I love the design!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...