Sunday 6 January 2013

Top 12 Nail Art Posts of 2012

Helloo dear friends!

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I posted and this is just my first post of the new year! I have been lucky enough to live at home for the past 5 months and today I packed up and moved back to school! So I spent the past week just enjoying spending time with my family and my wonderful boyfriend. But classes start tomorrow and I'm going to get back into a regular posting schedule :) I hope none of you mind my little blogging break. I have a number of posts to catch up on but first I am going to share with you my top 12 nail art posts of 2012!

#12:Rattle rattle hiss hiss...
This was one of the first manicures I did that got some attention in the blogosphere and I was really proud of it! My nails are insanely long and I've come a long way in photography and hand positions, but I still love these nails!



#11:Bullion Bows
These were really simple, but I loved the effect and the simplicity. I can see this look working in a number of colours!



#10: LET'S GO BLUE JAYS
I did these nails when I went to my first baseball game of the year for my favourite Toronto Blue Jays! I'm still very proud of the execution of these nails.



#9:Jelly Gradient Sandwich (+ Tutorial)
I did this in July and it took off as one of my most looked at posts. I still want more jellies so I can do more of these :)



#8:Tribal Nails
These were my 31 day challenge tribal nails and I loved the 80's vibe that I came up with. I was also really happy with the small lines I was able to achieve.



#7:Olympic Fever
I LOVED the Olympics! I was absolutely addicted to them. Any sport at all I would watch. It was wonderful. And these were really fun to do.



#6:Skulls and Boys Toys
These abstract nails were ones that I particularly enjoyed wearing. I did these on both hands and kept them on for a few days! Abstract skittles have to be one of my favourite kinds of nails to wear.



#5:Inspired by a Book: Shel Silverstein
I did these for the inspired by a book day in the 31 day challenge, and I am really proud of how I got these guys to look!



#4: The Cutest Santa's Ever (+ Tutorial)
These have to be my favourite Christmas themed nails I did, they are just incredibly cute!



#3:A Snowman and Some Flakes
These were also holiday themed, but I love the detail I managed to get on the snowman and that all the flakes were different.



#2: A Literal Half Moon
I did these during the 31 day challenge and just loved the outcome. The astronaut and the rocketship were so much fun to do and I had a ball making these.



#1: Olympic Balance Beam
These are my absolute favourite nails that I did this year. Something about these just won out my heartstrings.



What were you're favourite nails I did this year? Do you think I missed one in my top 12? I am really excited for what 2013 is going to bring to Sincerely Stephanie and I can't wait to share it all with you fantastic people!

I hope you had a wonderful new years and that your first few days of 2013 have been great. :) Love you all!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, every single one of these is awesome! My favourites are the snake skin and the gradient jelly sandwich- such a great idea! Can't wait to see more from you this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all AH-MAY-ZING! You're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your 12, 5, and 2, but there was a whole lot of goodness last year.

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...