Wednesday 16 January 2013

Pretty Damask Print

Morning loves!

Today I've got some pretty nails that I actually wore for Christmas day. I fell in love with these damask print nails that Whitney over at Dressed Up Nails did and ended up pretty much copying the pattern. I had a different idea when I sat down, but after trying a few things that didn't work I went back to damask and ended up with these!



I started off with piCture pOlish Goldfinger then added a coat of Nails Inc Bedford Square. Bedford Square is a gorgeous mircofine gold glitter with larger copper pieces and holographic sparkle. It's a stunner.



I used my small cut down brush to do all the detail work and black creme. I basically just followed along with what Whitney had done, because her pattern was beautiful and it was late and not thinking was easier. lol



These were really fun to do and they matched the dress I wore on Christmas day perfectly. What do you think of these? My pictures truly aren't the best here. I used my new camera and didn't have any of it down yet. So please forgive me!

Hope you are all having a great day!

13 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...