Friday 21 December 2012

Sincerely Stephanie Does Let Them Have Polish

Morning ladies and gents and lacquerheads!

Today I have some nails that I blatantly copied from Let Them Have Polish! I had just finished a swatch marathon and needed something simple to put on my nails that would still look fabulous. I remembered this manicure of Cristina's that I had pinned to my inspiration folder months ago and decided to just do exactly what she did!

let them have polish nail art


The only thing is I have none of the exact same polishes Cristina used, but I have very close dupes. I started off with one coat of NOPI Keeping Up With Santa. Then used the saran wrap technique and SOPI Never Enough Shoes to add a little edge.

let them have polish nail art
let them have polish nail art


Then I stamped with Essie Good As Gold and Konad M83. Add a coat of Seche and I had some gorgeous LTHP nails on my nails!

let them have polish nail art


I loved these and was actually wearing them when I was sick last week so they stayed on for 5 days! Cristina is pretty much a nail genius and I love her blog. If for some reason you have never heard of Let Them Have Polish! then run over and follow her now. :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful day! We're getting close to Christmas! Less than a week away! Eeeeeeeee!

Products in this post were provided for my honest review.

3 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I've been admiring this manicure from Cristina too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LTHP here :D. Better late than never haha. These turned out FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...