Thursday 29 November 2012

Shimmer Swatch Spam: Mary, Katherine and Tiffany

Hey loves! I was originally planning on posting these one at a time, but I have all three of these sitting here so I figured I would just share all of them in one shimmery, fantastic post!

shimmer polish mary


Shimmer Polish Mary is a red jelly with packed with primarily red, black and silver glitter in a variety of shapes and sizes. It's quite complex and just beautiful. This is two coats with no undies.

shimmer polish mary
shimmer polish katherine


Next I have Shimmer Polish Katherine to share with you. This is a gorgeous brown, orange, and copper small glitter in a clear base. This is super dense and it could be built up to full opacity, but I chose to layer it over Revlon Bare Bones for a shimmery mannequin hands look. I really loved this combination! This was one coat.

shimmer polish katherine
shimmer polish tiffany


Last up is Shimmer Polish Tiffany. There is something so delicate about Tiffany and I felt like my nails were light as air while wearing it. Tiffany is mainly a mix of small blue and pink glitter with a little teal and a darker pink thrown in for good mix. This would look good layered over so many colours, but I chose to use one coat over OPI Tijuana Dance?. The super light pink base makes this so pretty in my opinion!

shimmer polish tiffany


Shimmer Polishes are insanely gorgeous and complex. I love all of them and will be needing more in my collection. I love that with each polish you can tell that Cindy really took her time with these and didn't just throw glitter into some base. I really love these and look forward to pulling them out again and trying different layering combinations!

Shimmer polish can be purchased here for $12 a bottle OR if you contact Cindy she can create a custom polish for you for $15!

Make sure you keep up with Shimmer Polish on Facebook and on her blog!

Products in this post were provided for my honest review

2 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...