Monday 8 October 2012

Oztic 531

Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends! I meant to get this up yesterday, but I've just been so busy! I hope all of you have stuffed your faces with turkey over the past two days and are in turkey comas, much like I was last night! This is ust a quick post today of an amazing polish that I won from the Polish Olympics in August this year! The fabulous Oztic 531!!

Oztic 531


This is a stunning mish-mash polish, which means it's both a holographic AND a multichrome! The colour shifts from a coppery orange red to a yellow and even green indoors, and once it's in the sun it is holo like woaaahhh!!

Oztic 531
The formula on this is very thin, I used 4 coats with no base coat or top coat here, I have heard that it it unreal over black, but I haven't had a chance to wear it that way yet!

Oztic 531


This is a stunning polish and I'm really glad that I was able to try it out thanks to the lovely Hannah of Polly Polish for hosting the fabulous Polish Olympics this summer!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been super busy and it seems that right after I paint my nails I mess them up before taking pictures! ahh! I'm going to see if I can fix that today :)

I will finish verifying my giveaway entries and hopefully have picked a winner by tonight for you all!

Again Happy Thanksgiving lovelies!

4 comments:

  1. So lovely! I have this but haven't used it yet. Congrats (belated) on your win of the Polish Days btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! You should bust this baby out soon!

      Delete
  2. wow! i just love how it shimmers!!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...