Wednesday 22 August 2012

Guest Post from Goisa of Life in Color!

Morning Ladies! Today my lovely friend Goisa of Life in Color! has a Pink Wednesday post to share with you all! Goisa and I started blogging around the same time and have became friends when she joined me in my failed attempt of a Valentine's Day Challenge. Ever since then we've shared our nails and chatted on twitter lots. Not only does she have awesome nails, but she mountain climbs too!! This is one multi talented girl, and she has a lovely stamped mani to share with us today :)

***************************

Hello ladies!!

First off, big THANKS to Stephanie for asking me to do a guest post for her!!! Stephanie and I started blogging about the same time and we've been virtual friends for a while now!! She's one of the most generous and sweetest people you will ever meet! Besides talented of course, but that goes without saying if you've been reading her blog for a while!

That's why when she asked me to guest post for her, my first reaction was "oh my god!!". For two reasons: one, I was so honored that she would have me host for you guys, and two, seeing how creative she is (and I'm not haha), how could I ever step into her shoes and make the post interesting enough???

Well... I took out my stamping plates and put a creative cap on and here's what I came up with:
For the base color I actually used 2 different polishes. First one was 2 coats of Essie “Raise Awareness” and followed by 1 coat of Cult Nails “Enticing”. I love Cult Nails and wanted to come up with a delicate, shimmery, “princess-y” pink. Unfortunately “Enticing” is pretty sheer so that’s why I layered it over Essie. The end result is what I was striving for.

Next, I took out 2 stamping plates, BM-313 and BM-318 and transferred the 2 flower images onto my nails using Revlon “Red Rocks”, a bright red with golden shimmer. I added some rhinestones to make the flowers even more interesting.


I hope you all like my creation!!! Thank you so much again, Stephanie, for having me guest post for you!!! =))

******************************************

I love how soft and feminine this look! The added touch of the rhinestone is just beautiful. :) You should all swing over to Life and Color! and show my girl some love!

Hope you are all having a great day! :D Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful manicure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how girlie this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much again, Stephanie, for featuring me!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...