Wednesday 7 March 2012

Nail the B.Y.T.C.H's Fruity Cutie Butte

Hello Everyone! Happy Hump Day!

Today I have a new to me indie brand of nail polish to show you. They are called Nail the B.Y.T.C.H (Be Your True Creative Heroine) and was created by two cousins Jennifer and Lanaia from Chicago. Their line of lacquers "feature exuberant, bold colors and names that appeal to the edgy, everyday consumer who wants to be their own fashionista." I was lucky enough to win this bottle of Fruity Cutie Butte on twitter. Let's take a look!

nail-the-bytch-fruity-cutie-butte

Fruity Cutie Butte is described as "I heard it through the grapevine...this Purplicious cutie is hard to find. Fun, flirty and ready to show off her assets in a pair of hot pants!" And is this polish ever fun and flirty! A three free creme in an orchid and lilac purple colour. The formula was amazing on this, full opaque coverage in two coats. I probably could have gotten away with one coat on this one but decided to go with two to really let the colour stand out.

nail-the-bytch-fruity-cutie-butte

The brush on this polish is so easy to use. All my photos are without clean up! There was just nothing to clean. So easy to control. Can you tell I am a huge fan of this brand?

nail-the-bytch-fruity-cutie-butte

nail-the-bytch-fruity-cutie-butte

I am completely in love with this brand. Another awesome thing about them? Their polishes retail for only $6.00 US for a 15mL bottle!! You can't get any better than this. I luckily have two more of their polishes and can't wait to show you those. You can purchase these online here. So what are you waiting for? You're probably not even reading this anymore, probably on their website deciding which pretties need to be yours.

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

*I won this on twitter with no promise of a good review. This is my honest opinion of the polish*

3 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...