Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Funky French

Happy Valentine's Day Loves!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Valentine's no matter what your relationship status and think that everyone should have a little self love on Valentine's as well :) As for me tonight I will be all by my lonesome more than likely swatching and probably doing a little bit of art. For some reason my brain has been swirling around with nail art ideas since yesterday so there will be lots to look forward to in the future!

The nails I have for you today were originally supposed to be for the No Hearts day of my challenge, that unfortunately got sidetracked with family emergencies and getting sick. So here they are!


To get this I did a coat of Essie's Kisses and Bisses, which is a beautiful sheer light pink shimmer polish that is absolutely perfect for french manicures. I will be using it for a number of funky frenches! The french portion of this I was inspired by Copy That Copy Cat's Colour Blocking manicure. She has an awesome tutorial on how to here!
I used Wet n Wild's Undercover for the first swipe, China Glaze Don't Touch My Tiara for the second swipe, China Glaze Vermillion for the third and finished with OPI Congeniality is My Middle Name.



no flash.
 It's very cute and totally work appropriate! I did this last week so it's not what I'm wearing today, I will post that tonight once I get a chance to watermark the photos! Two posts in one day! Look at me go! :D

Love you all and hope you're having a wonderful day!

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Cool cool cool!!!
    umm, maybe I should say - hot hot hot!! LOL
    This is a gorgeous french!! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...