Wednesday 29 February 2012

Mini Tuxedo Men

Hellloooo! How are you all doing today? Excited that this day only happens once every 4 years? Well since today happens so rarely I decided to dress up my nails for the occasion.
I did the ever popular Tuxedo nails! Originally I was going to do them in all sorts of colours or try a powder blue tuxedo, but I kept looking at black and white and it just seemed to crisp that I had to give that a whirl first.

tuxedo-nail-art

Aren't they adorable?! I felt like I had these little men that were all sitting together waiting for their dates or something. When I finished these my mom noticed from halfway across the room what they were!

tuxedo-nail-art

The polish I used was 2 coats of China Glaze White on White then I took a black striper and made the V's on each nail. Then this was filled in with Wet n Wild's Ebony Hates Chris. Then I used my striper again to create X's where the bow ties are and then filled that in using a toothpick and Ebony Hates Chris. Finally I used a dotting tool and created buttons with Sally Hansen's Celeb City and Ebony Hates Chris.

tuxedo-nail-art

I love these so much! Have you tried the tuxedo nail trend? Do you love it or hate it?

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie



4 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...