Tuesday 21 February 2012

Lightning Tape Funky French

Good Morning!

Today I have a manicure that I did on my mom a little while ago. I had used Orly's Bailimo's on myself a few days earlier and she was obsessed with the colour so I decided to try my own twist on Lightning Tape manis that Jane from Nailside does so well. I decided to make it more of a french tip than extending further down into the nail. I used Finger Paint's Art You Wondering? for the tip.

tape-nail-art

tape-nail-art

Cute right? Since I was alot on a mattifying everything in sight kick at this time we threw a coat of Essie's Matte About You on top!

tape-nail-art

I love the look of this mattified! It gives a whole new dimension to Bailimos!

What do you think of mattified funky frenches?

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

1 comment:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...