Friday 27 January 2012

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday and Red Shatter

And another Nicki Minaj swatch! This time its Pink Friday. 
Pink Friday is the absolute perfect bubblegum pink that every girly girl in the world should own.  I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking. 






Isn't it simply gorgeous!! And wait it only gets better. I then layered OPI's Red Shatter over top of it and I LOVED it. It reminded me of an Irish Dance dress that I had a few years ago. I'll share the picture at the bottom :) 





It's fabulous. The red pink combo generally makes me feel like cupid threw up, but in this case I don't really get that vibe. It's a cute combo that I would for sure wear again, but maybe jazzed up a little :)

Here's the dress I wore, 


Don't the nails remind you of it?! I think so anyway haha


Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...