Monday 2 January 2012

Christmas Eve Nails!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! Been so busy with Christmas and then all the festivities that follow until the new year! 


Here is what I did for my nails for Christmas Eve!


Christmas Eve Nails
My camera corrupted a few of the pictures I had taken so I only have a few pictures of this design! 


The polishes I used were, OPI's Never Enough Shoes as the base, Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Celeb City for the silver and a red striper! 


To start always apply a base coat to protect your natural nail!
Then paint your whole nail black and wait for it to dry.
Black Coat




Once this has completely dried take a silver polish and paint it on one third of your nail. 


Once this has dried take your red striper and paint it between the silver and black. 




Final Product!
Add a top coat to make your nail shine and there you have it! A classy christmas eve nail that will look great with any black dress! :) 


Until next time,


Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...